Do you have an event that needs a high-impact keynote speaker?
John can deliver highly engaging, entertaining speeches about leading-edge entrepreneur experience, practices, and trends. He regularly delivers high energy keynote speeches in front of audiences ranging from small, intimate groups to main stage keynotes in front of hundreds of people.
John Will Inform, Entertain, and Inspire Your Audience.
LISTEN TO AN EXCERPT FROM JOHN’S RADIO SHOW – JULY 2014
John Frazier is a leading keynote speaker, business coach, author, and a nationally recognized thought leader on the entrepreneur topic who presents keynote speeches and participates on expert panels.
I’m a generation X professional who grew up with computers but not the internet. I was one of the first users of MS Windows 1.0 and purchased the parts for my first computer from Michael Dell out a dorm at the University of Texas. I can relate to both those that are born with the internet and those that had to learn it. This makes my experience much more rich, as I can be the bridge between both of these worlds.
I can also bridge the international gap having been front and center in some the world’s major economics shifts to include being part of an entrepreneur envoy into Moscow with Polish Bankers attempting to help the first time in a century the country would need to revive their entrepreneurial spirit.
Popular Speaking Topics
- “Do You Have Enough Grit To Be An Entrepreneur?”
- “How To Create a Successful Mindset and Win!”
- “Build Your Own Dreams, or Someone Else will Hire You to Build Theirs! “
- Named by Kred December 2015 Top 1% of Influential CEOs Online.
- Two Years in a Row, Named as One of the 2014 & 2015 Top 100 Small Business Influencer Champions in North America
- Talk Radio/TV Host for America’s Entrepreneur TV Talk Show
- Top 1% Social Media Power Influencers on the #Entrepreneur, #Small Business, #Growth Hacking, & #Start Up topics, Klout Score 63
- Multi Award Winning Director/Producer Having Worked with Some of the Biggest Stars in the Music Industry
- 2002 Name as One of the Top 100 Producers in America
- 1992 U.S. Small Business Administration District Award Recipient
- Engages: connects with audiences, asks questions, requests questions.
- Authoritative: based on research and real world examples.
- Experienced International Keynote, Tokyo, London, NYC, San Jose
- Actionable: Provides pragmatic recommendations the audience can apply immediately
- Prepared: Rehearses for each speech
- Inspires: Provides audience with a larger picture of opportunities and future trends