In 2017 ecommerce sales are estimated to reach around $434 billion and this is US alone, up from $176 billion in 2010.
If you are not convinced yet that ecommerce is important for your small business, global B2C sales are estimated to hit $1.5 Trillion, with Asia-Pacific leapfroging North America.
Here are 6 ecommerce trends you need to know to create a successful online business in 2015
- Emergence of Mobile Commerce
- Social Commerce
- Online Product Launch
- Wearable technology
- On-time Shipping and Live Tracking
- From Internet to Brick-and-mortar
Latest posts by John Frazier (see all)
- Go-to-Market Strategy – Entrepreneurship 101 - February 14, 2017
- Here’s What the Market for Startups Looks Like for 2017 - January 28, 2017
- THE ONLY WAY TO SUCCESS – Motivational video (from Cristiano Ronaldo | Jack Ma | Tyler Perry) - December 27, 2016